Position is open all year. Prime time(s) to work are from April-June and September-December
- This is a non paid internship. Your room and board is provided along with a small spending stipend.
- Goals and objectives of the internship are to not only teach individuals on the making of cheese but to give them real world experience in the business of cheesemaking.
- Intern will be assiting with the making, aging, packaging, marketing of cheese: cleaning of the plant and all the other little things that happen in a creamery.
- Be a self starter, eager to learn, ready to go, people oriented, open minded, think outside the box type
- Must be at least 18 years old (insurance reasons)
Send a resume to email@example.com if you are intersted